We Help You Design a Workplace Where
High Performance is the Norm
At Design High Performance we help Fortune 1000 organizations retain top talent and build high-performance teams (HPTs) through experiential leadership development and evidence-based cultural analysis.
The effects of low performance cost more than you want to pay. Design High Performance offers chief executives and HR leaders the chance to create the best version of themselves and their organizations. We offer solutions to help build high performance-company cultures:
- Talent Retention Strategy
- Leadership Development Strategy
- Manager Trainings
- Leadership Workshops
- High-Performance Consulting to Shift Company Culture
- Unconscious Bias Roundtable Facilitation
How We've Served Top Organizations:
- Delivered over 1075 workshops and presentations to leaders and future leaders in government, corporate, and non-profit organizations.
- Mentored, trained, and developed over 350 senior leaders around the globe.
- Developed and facilitated training seminars, and workshops for over 15,250 people.
Happy Clients Include
- State Farm
- U.S. Army Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) •U.S. Department of the State
- The National Governors Association
- National Association of Educational Procurement
- Women’s Rights Empowerment Network (WREN)
- University of Georgia
- City of Columbia S.C.
- Carbra Construction & Design Inc.
- Medical University of South Carolina
Meet Our Founder
Click here to learn more about our Principal Consultant and founder Lawanda Holliman.